U.S. Soy Global Trade Exchange & Specialty Grains Conference
August 20th - August 22nd, 2019
The premier global soy and grain trade event of the year!
U.S. soy and grains industry stakeholders, international buyers, exporters, growers and many more attend the GTE year after year to build relationships, share knowledge, do business, and make new friends. In 2019, the conference is expected to draw more than 300 qualified soybean feed and food sector buyers from more than 50 countries.
Hear what people are saying about this highly anticipated event
Who Should Attend
- North American grain and oilseed industry exporters and agribusiness officials
- International buyers and traders of the best premium food and commodity soybeans, grains and other commodities
- Ocean, rail, trucking transportation, shipping & logistics industry company representatives and officials
- Grain elevator managers and directors
- Growers and state and national agricultural organization leaders
- State and federal transportation and agriculture agency government officials
- University transportation and agriculture research institution representatives
- And, anyone interested in international agriculture trade and the latest food industry trends
Agenda, speaker, venue and other details are available
Visit the 2019 U.S. Soy Global Trade Exchange & Specialty Grains Conference website or click the button below.
Please use the appropriate registration link by visiting grainconference.org or clicking on the link below:
The U.S. Soybean Export Council (USSEC) is a dynamic partnership of U.S. soybean producers, processors, commodity shippers, merchandisers, allied agribusinesses, and agricultural organizations working to build preference for U.S. Soy throughout the world. Through a global network of international offices and strong support in the U.S., USSEC works to build a preference for U.S. soybeans and soybean products, advocates for the use of soy in feed, aquaculture and human consumption, promotes the benefits of soy use through education, and connects industry leaders through a robust membership program.
U.S. Soybean Export Council, 16305 Swingley Ridge Rd #200, Chesterfield MO 63017