USSEC Welcomes Senior Director – Organizational Collaboration and Innovation
Karey Claghorn has joined USSEC as Senior Director – Organizational Collaboration and Innovation. Ms. Claghorn was previously the Chief Operating Officer for the Iowa Soybean Association.
This new role focuses on increasing the organization’s effectiveness.
- Collaboration Leader – ensuring that best practices from regions, industries, etc. are implemented and utilized throughout USSEC, emphasizing on increasing uniformity and predictability.
- Incubation leader – to move new ideas/projects forward expeditiously.
- Executive level oversight of:
- Unique, high profile programs such as the Protein Deficiency Program in India and centralized leadership for ATP Program.
- Director of Strategic Program Development and Director of Measurement and Evaluation positions.
“I’m very pleased we have the opportunity to bring an individual with Karey’s experience, skills, and dedication to U.S. Soy onto our great team,” states USSEC CEO Jim Sutter. “Please join me in welcoming Karey to her new role.”