Registrations are underway for the 2018 U.S. Soy Global Trade Exchange and Midwest Specialty Grain Conference and Trade Show. The joint U.S. Soybean Export Council (USSEC) and Midwest Shippers Association (MSA) event will beheld at the Sheraton Kansas City at Crown Center from August 28-30, 2018, marking the sixth year that the two organizations will co-host this event.
More than 700 soy and grain industry leaders, buyers and suppliers will attend this year’s event. Among them, the conference is expected to draw more than 225 qualified soybean buyers from more than 50 countries.
The Early Bird regular registration rate is $700 for USSEC and Midwest Shippers members, or $900 for non-members. This promotional rate ends on June 29.
Make your arrangements today to attend The Most Important Soy & Grain Trading Event of the Year. Go to www.grainconference.org.
MSA and USSEC have a high impact program under development featuring expert speakers on topics such as:
- World Soy & Grain Supply & Demand Outlook 2018-2019
- Latest News in High-Oleic Soybean Development
- Technologies Shaping the Future of International Ag Trade
- Managing the Growing Threat of IT Fraud in Global Trade
- S. Supply Chain for Identity Preserved Handling of Specialty Soybeans
- Latest Research in Soy in Human Health
- Transportation and Logistics sessions, including U.S. Rail and Intermodal
Follow the program developments at www.grainconference.org.
Trade teams are committing from key markets...
- Arabian Peninsula
- Black Sea
- Northern Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Southern Europe
- Sri Lanka
- West Africa
Sponsorship and Trade Show Exhibitor packages are available ...
Our attractive Sponsorship & Trade Show Exhibitor packages are also now available. As a sponsor or exhibitor, your company will be highly visible before the most important gathering of key decision-makers and global customers of the U.S. soy and grain industry.
Current sponsors include:
GOLD Sponsors: The DeLong Company, Iowa Soybean Association, Kansas Soybean Commission, Missouri Soybean Merchandising Council, Minnesota Soybean Research & Promotion Council, North Dakota Soybean Council
SILVER Sponsor: SoybeanPremiums.org
BRONZE Sponsors: Perdue Agribusiness, Port of Long Beach, SB&B Foods
And the American Soybean Association and the United Soybean Board continue as platinum recognition supporters.
For sponsorship information, click here.
Our latest confirmed trade show exhibitors include:
- Agniel Commodities
- Al Dahra Trading
- Bluegrass Farms of Ohio
- The DeLong Company
- Fornazor International
- Healthy Food Ingredients
- IGP Institute - Kansas State University
- International Feed
- Midwest Shippers Association
- Minnesota Soybean Research & Promotion Council
- Missouri Soybean Merchandizing Council
- Perdue Agribusiness
- SB&B Foods
- S. Soybean Export Council
- WeFARM Organics