Asia Soy Food Summit 2020
Mar 17th - Mar 18th, 2020
About This Event
The U.S. Soybean Export Council and Foreign Agricultural Service – United States Department of Agriculture proudly presents Asia Soy Food Summit 2020. The event will bring together international experts and regional key stakeholders to:
• Share the latest on the global and U.S. Soy trade, sustainable supply, market status & utilizations relevant to the SE Asia food market.
• Highlight the advantages of the U.S. Soy supply chain and functional benefits.
• Share recent advances and adoption of new technologies and other innovations that help drive development, production and consumption trends relevant to the soy food and beverage industry and market.
• Provide research updates and issues related to soy health benefits, sustainable practices and contribution to nutrition security and development goals in the SEAsia Region.
• Provide an excellent platform to network with U.S. exporters.